Monday, December 19, 2011


Hi everyone! This is a really quick update post on everything. Here we go! J
I’m graduating with a Bachelor of Arts in Music degree on May 5th, 2012 and then I plan on pursuing a master’s degree in music education. I’m really happy with the smooth flow of everything in my life so far! Lately I’ve been getting into the YouTube scene and I’m so happy I decided to do that. I’ve been meaning to start posting videos and it just never happened until this break! J I’m really excited and enjoy editing the videos a lot. The only thing that’s keeping me from posting more videos is that I work third shift during the holidays! I go in at 10:45pm and get off work at 7:15am. Then I sleep until I wake up! This is usually from 12-2pm. I get up and then hang out until about 7 o'clock which is when I take a pre-work nap. Some days I’m pumped and clean and film. Others I just want to lie in bed. Some days I mean to do stuff and then the computer gets ahold of me! We all know how that works. Anyway, I’m really happy about Christmas and I got my family really awesome gifts that I’m excited about. I still have 2-4 more gifts to buy but that will come later. Ok that’s all for now. I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day and a very merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment