The soup diet is supposed to make you lose from 10 to 17 pounds.
Here's the recipe:
- 6 cebollas grandes - 6 large onions (I used 2 large and 3 medium)
- 2 pimientos morrones verdes - 2 green bell peppers
- 1 atado de apio (tres tallos) - 3 celery stalks
- 6 jitomates frescos - 6 small fresh tomatoes (I saw a recipe for this that said a can of whole tomatoes)
- 1/2 col (repollo) desinfectado - 1/2 head of cabbage (I used 1/4)
- 1 cubito de caldo de pollo (amarillo) (1 chicken buillon cube)
Day 1 - 167 lbs.
Eat any fruit except banana.
I started the day with 1/2 pint of water. YUM
I ate a nectarine later. I have a honeydew melon but I don't know how to open it so I'll wait for my mom to get back. I will keep updating this log later tonight :D
I just tasted the soup.... B+
It's pretty good. You can tell it's veggie soup. I actually liquified some of it. I kind of want a thermos. That way I can take it where ever I want. I'm excited.