Friday, May 13, 2011

Bright Colors Inspired by a shirt!



Hey everyone! I was sitting in my room and was trying to find some inspiration for my eyes because I've been sticking with neutrals for about 4 months now and I am about to explode! So... I looked in my closet and these colors were yelling at me by way of this shirt:


Anyway, here's what I got. It took me a while because the green would not get as opaque as I wanted it to be. I'm going to have to expand my search for a lime green and may be get a pigment. Here's what I got:


Here's the list of products that I used:
FACE
e.l.f. Mineral Infused Face Primer
e.l.f. Concealer Pencil and Brush
benefit Stay Don't Stray Eye Primer (under eyes)
Dinair Foundation in Nutmeg and Golden Olive
Crown Brush 10 Blush Palette (contour)
Sephora blush me! in peche tendre no. 4
LIPS
Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm (Natural Mint)
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Peach Me (pearl #628)
Sephora ultra-shine lip gloss #40
EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion (eden)
120 Palette (lime greens and oranges)
88 Palette (deep pink/crease color)
Urban Decay Black Palette (jet below lashes under eye and black dog on waterline)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Zero (waterline)
Maybelline Eye Studio Creme Liner in Blackest Black
Sephora Crayon in White (tearduct)
Sugarpill Buttercupcake Pressed Eyeshadow (tearduct) followed by...
MicaBella Shimmer Powder in Sunshine #49 (tearduct as well)
e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit in medium
e.l.f. Eyebrow Lifter & Filler (just the highlight)
MAC blanc type (highlight)
Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara in Glam Black


Wow that was a lot of product but I'm really happy with how it turned out! Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment