Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Insanity - Day 2

So today I did Plyometric Cardio Circuit. It is a pretty hard video but because I have done Insanity before I can make it through more than I could the first time I tried this. (BY NO MEANS IS THIS EASY IN ANY WAY). I woke up around 7 and at 7:30 my brother and I went walking/jogging and we jogged/walked for 2 miles. I came home and immediately started the DVD.

Needless to say, I'm sore. I'm a little scared of what tomorrow is going to hold... and what my quadriceps are going to act like in the morning. Hopefully nothing too horrible because we're getting up at 7 to jog again and I will be coming back to do Insanity. Here's my diet for today (I need to work on eating and drinking more water); I don't consider myself a health food expert at all and am probably failing horribly at eating habits, just so you know.

Breakfast: Soy Protein with Lactaid (actually measured out serving size!)
Lunch: "Fried" Rice (I didn't really fry it) with leftover Rotisserie chicken and eggs in it, and beans (yum)
Dinner: Same as lunch, just smaller portion because I ate dinner WAY too late (because I ate lunch around 4... just not hungry)

So... I bought this ice cream from Ben & Jerry's and I don't plan to eat it tonight, but I am very curious as to what it is going to taste like. It's called Late Night Snack. It's vanilla bean ice cream with salty caramel and fudge-covered potato chips. WHOA! The only things it's missing are hot wings and pizza to be a heart attack in a pint! Anyway, I'm excited to try it and I don't want to eat it just yet because it will ruin my workout but I believe in enjoying life too. I'm not going to die a rabbit (although I am totally not against vegetarianism or really super healthy people).

Anyway... I'm rambling so I'll be done. Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment