Sunday, May 01, 2011

Unused Conditioner becomes Shaving Cream!

Have you ever noticed that you go through shampoo much faster than you go through conditioner? I often find myself having leftover conditioner after every single bottle of shampoo. I like to switch it up when it comes to shampoos so I end up with bottles and bottles of conditioner just sitting there.

WHATS THE SOLUTION????????

Well, I started using my conditioner along with my Ivory Simply Aloe body wash when I shave, and OMG my legs feel so soft after, and they are super smooth! I just mix in a couple of pumps (I’m using the Nexxus Dualiste Color Protection + Volume - green one) into my loofah with my ivory soap and voila!

The best thing about it is that it saves me money because I don’t have to buy shaving cream (which I don’t really like in the first place). Hope this tip was helpful to you! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment