Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 5: LATE!

So last night I was babysitting my nephews (1 and 3 months old), so I didn't have a chance to post on the blog. Anyway, yesterday was Pure Cardio, which is basically a no break workout. Instead of doing the max interval training (where you do 3 minutes of high intensity followed by 30 seconds of recovery) Shaun T makes you do 20 minutes of increasing intensity workout WITHOUT A BREAK! So anyway, that was fun. I pushed so hard. The key is to not look at the clock because you will get distracted and not focus on the muscles you're working on. That's what helped me. When I didn't look at the clock I got through more of the workout. When I looked at the clock I would be like WHAT STILL SO MUCH LONGER?!?!?!?!

Anyway, today is Plyometric Cardio Circuit again. I haven't done it because I need a nap first. I stayed up late babysitting and woke up twice in the night and really early this morning. So anyway... That's all for right now. Maybe I'll do some more awesome makeup today. :D I'll post if anything is new!

Have a WONDERFUL Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment